Especially in the spring and fall, our allergies can create sinus pressure, headaches, and clogged ears. I personally do ear candling twice a year to help ease those symptoms. But it wasn’t until I started doing manual lymphatic drainage with cupping that I started getting long-lasting relief. So for my clients, I offer a combinations service of massage with the cupping and ear candling.
The Benefits of Ear Candling
We have seen the healing of vertigo, dizziness, allergies, headaches, and so many others. When used properly, the benefits of ear candling may include:
* Clears wax & debris from the ear canal
* Relieves pressure from behind the eardrum
* Sharpens mental functions, vision, hearing, taste & color perception
* Eases earache, headache & sinus pressure, allergies
* Relaxation from the negative charge of the herbal smoke
* Acts as a catalyst to clear nerve endings & promote healing
How Ear Candling Works
Ear candling takes an hour, it’s non-invasive and has a relaxing effect. After the lymphatic cupping on the face and neck, the ear candle is lit on the wide end and heat is not felt in the ear canal.
The gentle vacuum effect of fire causes debris to be drawn up the candle toward the flame.
Important Ear Candling Notes